2 year old's princess necklace


I handmade this necklace for my most favorite 2 1/2 yr old in the whole wide world. She is not my own but I think everyone who knows her wishes she was theirs...she's just that adorable. My husband and I both love her very much...since she lives very close to us..within 1 minute, there is not a day where we don't want to go and visit, just to give her big hugs and receive a million kisses from her.

So I made this for her since she loves necklaces (as well as Dora, Hi 5, drawing on walls, dancing and just telling us her adventures.. which we dont understand). I think the life span of the necklace was 10hrs. She had tied it around her ankle (need to find out the whole story from her mum..my friend) and it broke...

Guess i will have to make a stack of these to give her over a period of time...

The tutorial where i got this DIY, a blog called to be charmed. I substituted the pearls for faux crystal beads


No comments:

Post a Comment